2022 Misc. Season Parking Information
The miscellaneous 2022 season parking application will be available online as of Noon (EST) on Tuesday, December 7th, 2021 at https://seasonparking.fireislandferries.com
If you are NOT a Saltaire Homeowner or Ocean Beach Homeowner, the miscellaneous application is the application for you.
If you are a Saltaire or Ocean Beach homeowner seeking an additional parking spot, please fill out this application with the information of the secondary car you wish to register.
Ocean Beach Homeowner Season Parking applications will be available at Noon (EST) on Tuesday January 4th, 2022. Prior to the application being available, you will be emailed a login code that is unique to your personal information and is required to complete the application.
Saltaire Homeowner Season Parking applications will be mailed to all applicants by the Village of Saltaire. Saltaire applications will not be available online.
- This application will not be mailed out via USPS and is only available online.
- Please make sure your internet browser is up to date.
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported and may cause issues completing the application.
- Please use Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge
- It is highly recommended to complete the application from a computer rather than a mobile device. The application can be completed on a mobile device, but it may take you slightly longer to complete.
- You will need your vehicle information (make, model, year, color, license plate) in order to complete the application. If you are getting a new car between the time you apply and the time you will pick up the 2022 permit, please fill in your current vehicle information for now.
- Returning Season Parkers: Please provide us with your parking card number. This will help ensure that your card gets properly updated for the 2022 season. The number you need is located on the white proximity card you currently have. If you do not have, you can leave the field empty.
- Registering multiple cars on the same credit card? Please contact your credit card company to inform them of this, so as to avoid suspected fraud alerts which would prevent us from processing your application.
- If you are completing this application for someone else, please make sure you have their Name, Address, Phone Number, Vehicle Information, and Credit Card Information.
- Applications are not processed instantaneously. Once the application is approved, the credit card will be charged, and a notification email will be sent out. The application processing time can take up to 36 hours. We individually review all applications.
- The price for 2022 Misc. Season Parking after a processing fee and NYS sales tax will be $986.81 for standard size vehicles, and $1090.69 for over-sized vehicles (any vehicle over 18 feet long)